Wednesday 7 May 2014

NAIL ROCK!!!!

I love painting my nails and recently found a brand 'Nail Rock' that sell sticker transfers with funky designs and prints. I have never got my nails done at a shop as I find it a bit lazy getting someone else to do them and basically a waste of money when I can do them myself ;) So these transfers are good as I definately wouldn't be able to paint on these prints.
I had some spare stickers left from the pack and found a pink nail polish that matches the pink on the sticker. A bit more subtle than doing all your nails but I like the look of both.



I think that they're really good as they are quick and pretty to use, they last more than a week too (even with me doing the washing up and cleaning). The only down side I would say is that they bubble and some of them don't fit the nail perfectly (we do all have different shape and sized nails).

My nails for 2013 Carnival!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment